North QLD Cowboys 2018 Indigenous Jersey - the Cowboys continue to recognise the proud cultural heritage of many of their players with the new 2018 Indigenous Jersey. Designed by Kalkadoon Indigenous artist Luke Duffy from Townsville, the theme of the design is "Reef meets Land". This Jersey is a piece of cultural art, as well as a fantastic Jersey for younger Cowboys fans!
From team-wear supplier ISC, it is manufactured in 100% performance polyester with Axis finishing to offer a smooth-feel handle and sleek apperance. The technical construction of the Indigenous Jersey features:
- a tailored, traditional-cut players neckline;
- excellent strength to weight fabric balance;
- fully sublimated Jersey with sponsor logos to the chest; sleeves and shirt back;
- embroidered team and NRL logo badges to the chest;
- contrasting performance binding around the bottom hem and sleeve cuffs; and
- fabric locker label.
This is a must-have and at a great price! Brand new, officially licensed NRL apparel.