North Queensland Cowboys 2020 Indigenous Jersey - the Cowboys continue to recognise the proud cultural heritage of many of their players with the new 2020 Indigenous Jersey. Designed by Indigenous artist William Chambers, the theme of the design is "Chosen One" and represents the life-story of the sea turtle which is a delicacy food for North Queensland and Torres Strait indigenous groups. This outstanding Jersey is a piece of cultural art, as well as a fantastic Jersey for young Cowboys fans!
From team-wear supplier ISC, it is manufactured in 100% performance polyester with Axis fabric finishing to offer a smooth-feel handle and sleek apperance. The technical construction of the Indigenous Jersey features:
- a tailored, traditional-cut players neckline;
- excellent strength to weight fabric balance;
- fully sublimated Jersey with sponsor logos to the chest; sleeves and shirt back;
- embroidered 25-year commemorative team and NRL logo badges to the chest;
- contrasting performance binding around the bottom hem and sleeve cuffs; and
- fabric locker label.
This is a must-have and at a great price! Brand new, officially licensed NRL apparel.