ARL Kangaroos 1986 Retro Heritage Jersey - fans of our all-conquering Kangaroos will want this iconic Jersey as worn during the victorious 1986 Kangaroos Tour to Europe. Captained by Wally Lewis, the team were undefeated in both Test Series against England and France. From the NRL Heritage range from supporter-wear partner Tidwell, this Jersey is manufactured in a traditional, heavy-weight cotton/polyester knit blend. The Jersey also features:
- embroidered team logo to the chest;
- traditional cotton-drill contrasting collar;
- open-neck placket with single-button closure;
- contrasting gold cut-and-sew chevron to the shirt front; and
- 3/4-length sleeves with contrasting rib-knit bands to the sleeve cuffs.
Finished in the iconic green & gold colour-way so you can show your team loyalty loud and proud! Brand new, officially licensed ARL apparel.
*Please note - these Jerseys are generously-sized. Please refer to the supplier-provided size guide in Image 3 for detailed measurements as you may wish to decrease your size choice.
**Note - due to parcel weight and dimensions, postage costs are fixed at $12.95